- Century Club
- Contact Us
Our Century Club was formed in 1993 when the bank celebrated its 100th anniversary. The Century Club is for “Very Special People” and that’s what you are at The State National Bank and Trust Company.
If you are 50 or “better” you are eligible to join in the fun and create lots of friendships and memories! You may join by choosing one of the following methods - $1,500 minimum balance in either a checking or savings account OR Certificates of Deposit valued at $15,000.
Some of the many benefits of the Century Club are:
- Monthly Newsletters (see our archived copies on the linked page)
- Special Trip Offers – tours, dinner theatres, stage shows and other outings
- Free Movies – held monthly (your guests are always welcome to attend!)
- Free Personalized Checks – “Special” Century Club checks
- Checking at no charge
- Free Money Orders, Photocopies, or Notary Service
- Safe Deposit Boxes – Receive the first year free on a safe deposit box.
For additional information please feel free to contact:
Kaki Ley, Century Club Coordinator
- Bank Phone - 402-375-1130
- Cell Phone - 402-369-1474
- or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To make your enrollment quick and easy just complete this form or stop in. Any one of our Customer Relations Reps will be happy to get in signed up!
We Invite You To Come Join The Fun!
Click on any of the following links for additional information!
►"Special" CD Rates - It's been a long time since interest rates have gone UP!
► Current Interest Rates! Certificates of Deposit, Checking, Savings, Retirement Accounts (Page 2)